About Me

Well there's really not a lot to say about me, I just stick to my own and dont really cause trouble. SIKE!!! Anyone who has even heard the name ~*GENESIS JELKES*~ knows that I'm the one everyone else watches and blames stuff on, and I'm the one they always run back to and I LOVE IT! I'm a fun girl who just wants to STAY a fun girl forever!! LoL On the plus side, I've been called every name in the book,no really...I have, so if you think you can top what I've heard GOOD LUCK :)

Monday, March 5, 2007

Relflective Journal #2

March 5, 2007

After reading chapter three of the book I am confused and upset because now I know for sure that this should have been a movie. This book sounds juicy but I cannot keep up with it unless I see different people. This book would be so much more enjoyable if they could just have diffrent names. Somebody please make this book into a movie or play quick so that my class can go a field trip to go see it before we graduate and have to leave each other.

2 comments:

"D" said...

Hey Genesis!
I agree highly with you about it all. I think me and you are suppossed to be bloggers together!
<3 U!

Steffie21 said...

yo yo yo you!!! well i read your comment and guess what.. you owe me a million dollars... i pattoned the teamwork makes dreamwork!!! hah... just kidden... but i love ya anyways... so i pass that onto you also~!!!!!!! hah