About Me

Well there's really not a lot to say about me, I just stick to my own and dont really cause trouble. SIKE!!! Anyone who has even heard the name ~*GENESIS JELKES*~ knows that I'm the one everyone else watches and blames stuff on, and I'm the one they always run back to and I LOVE IT! I'm a fun girl who just wants to STAY a fun girl forever!! LoL On the plus side, I've been called every name in the book,no really...I have, so if you think you can top what I've heard GOOD LUCK :)

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Ventilation Of A Mad Black Student Athlete!!!!!

Any student athlete can agree that even though a choice, sports physically ask a lot of you as well mentally. Furthermore, the idea to not number the chapters in the book is utterly ridiculous. This so called author doesnt realize the severity of his frivilous actions. If a human being can have enough energy to write a novel that high school students should read, then they should have more than enough energy to write the chapters in the book. I dont see a reason to avoid the chapter indication and it doesnt help or motivate me to continue to read this rather stifling book.

No comments: